We’ve had our fair share of long-awaited US beauty brand launches. Those collections that we have fawned over for years via our Insta feeds and hurried trips to Sephora on holidays in America. Praying for the day they would finally cross the pond. Think Drunk Elephant, Glossier and Herbivore. This month sees another one to add to your diary: Milk Makeup is finally coming to the UK and we are beyond delighted.
On the 28th January, Milk Makeup will be available to buy exclusively on Cult Beauty. If that seems too far away, two days before the official launch – on the 26th January – the brand is opening a pop-up shop in London’s Covent Garden offering customers access to the full collection 48 hours ahead of the nationwide launch. You’ll have the opportunity to test out their infamous on-the-go sticks, have your makeup done by the brand’s makeup artists and get your hands on the Meet The Fam set, their hero collection in cute minis, which is only available at the pop-up.
If you’re unfamiliar with the brand, here’s everything you need to know about Milk Makeup…
- It has a HUGE cult following on Instagram. Obvs.
- The brand is all about making your beauty routine easy and accessible, so that it fits into your modern lifestyle – even if you’re on the go. Which is why they encourage the use of fingertips for application and their innovative easy-to-use, multi-use sticks are bestsellers.
- The products are cruelty and paraben free and vegan. (Handy if you’re doing Veganuary.)
- Prices start at a very handsome £10.25 (for their tattoo stamps, which are sure to become firm favorites over the festival season).
- It was created by the founders of Milk – the world-class fashion photography studio, with outposts in New York and LA and ex-fashion and beauty editor, Zanna Roberts Rassi.
We’re super excited and you should be too. Head to the pop up at 6a Langley Street, Covent Garden WC2H 9JA, from 26th January.