Evion 400 contains vitamin E, one of the most potent antioxidants known to us. This medication is most often used as a supplement to combat vitamin E deficiency. Evion 400 can also help you in other ways.
- How Does Evion 400 Work
- How Does Evion 400 Help You
- What Does The Evion 400 Work? Work
The vitamin E that Evion 400 contains is a potent antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that supports cellular function and skin health in addition to offering other significant benefits. To TOC
How Does Evion 400 Help You
1. Evion 400 Boosts Skin Health
Scores of studies have highlighted the ways vitamin E can boost skin health. An Indian study shows that vitamin E can protect the epidermal layer of the skin from oxidative stress ( 1 ).
The reactive oxygen species can alter the biosynthesis of collagen, leading to accelerated aging. The vitamin E in Evion 400 fights these species, delaying the aging process
The vitamin E in the medication can also fight skin inflammation as well. Therefore, it can help fight acne, the most common result of skin inflammation.
Skin lesions have been reported in rats with vitamin E deficiency. In the case of a wound, vitamin E levels in the particular area were found to decrease rapidly ( 2 ). Although vitamin E supplementation has not yet been shown to accelerate wound healing, this is an encouraging finding
2. Promotes Healthier Hair
A Malaysian study found that people who took vitamin E supplements could reduce their risk of hair fall 3 ). There is a connection between oxidative stress and alopecia (baldness). But since vitamin E in Evion 400 can fight oxidative stress, it can fight excessive hair loss.
Some sources suggest that vitamin E may improve blood flow – as it did in a group of diabetes patients in an American study ( 4 ). Improved blood flow has been found to increase hair growth by increasing the follicle size ( 5 )
3. Treats Fatty Liver
Individuals with fatty liver disease were found to have lower plasma vitamin E levels than their healthier counterparts ( 6 ). Given that vitamin E fights oxidative stress, it can protect liver damage
 4 . Improves Fertility In Men
Vitamin E in Evion 400 can improve sperm quality in men. In a study, supplementation of vitamin E and selenium had increased sperm quality in the test subjects ( 8 ).
Another study revealed that men taking antioxidants had a significant increase in live birth rates and pregnancy rates 9 ). (19659009) Back To TOC
These are the ways Evion 400 can be useful to you.
- Stomach cramps
- Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge [Tiredness
- Blurred vision
- Unusual or easy bleeding / bruising
- Allergic reactions such as rashes, itching, and difficulty breathing
Evion 400 may also interact with certain other medications. These include blood thinners such as warfarin, iron supplements, and mineral oil.
Vitamin E is a crucial nutrient – a potent antioxidant. If you find it hard to get it from your regular diet, it is important you supplement it. Evion 400 looks like a good option. Make sure you check with your healthcare provider and be wary of the dosage.
Are you deficient in vitamin E? What measures are you taking?
Excess vitamin E intake during pregnancy may increase the risk of preeclampsia (19659046)
Expert's Answers for Readers' Questions
high blood pressure).
The substitutes include Evita 400, Viteolin 400, and Vit-E 400.
- " "Vitamin E and Skin Health " Oregon State University
- " Effects of Vitamin E in Dermatology "American Diabetes Association."
- "" "Tropical Life Sciences Research, US National Library of Medicine. "Journal of Clinical Investigation, US National Library of Medicine." "" Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care, US National Library of Medicine
- " Effects of a dietary antioxidant blend and vitamin E " Poultry Science, US National Library of Medicine. an … "Archives of Andrology, US National Library of Medicine." "The Nutrient Supplementation … " The Post Evion 400: What You Should Know About The Popular Vitamin E Supplement appeared first on STYLECRAZE .