Zerodol is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It helps relieve pain in conditions like arthritis and spondylitis. It works by blocking the effect of cyclooxygenase enzymes (COX), which produces prostaglandins that cause pain and inflammation
Zerodol can help you in a number of ways. In this post, we will look at all of them in detail
Table Of Contents
- What Is Zerodol Composed Of
- How Does Zerodol Help You
- What Are The Side Effects Of Zerodol  Zerodol contains aceclofenac, which gives it the properties of an NSAID. Studies have shown that aceclofenac helps manage inflammatory pain. It also happens to be one of the few pain relievers that carry a low risk of causing gastrointestinal side effects 1 )
Zerodol can help you in a number of ways.
How Does Zerodol Help You?
1. Eases Rheumatoid Arthritis Pain
According to a UK study, oral administration of aceclofenac at 100 mg twice daily resulted in significant improvement in patients with rheumatoid arthritis 2 ). The compound had reduced duration of morning stiffness and even joint swelling. In a new study, aceclofenac in Zerodol emerged as the winner when its efficacy was compared with ketoprofen, another commonly used NSAID. More number of patients treated with ketoprofen had abandoned the study due to the ineffectiveness of the drug and adverse effects in comparison to aceclofenac ( 3 )
2. Helps Treat Osteoarthritis
When compared to diclofenac, a common NSAID used for osteoarthritis pain, aceclofenac was found to have better effects. Patients with osteoarthritis found better respite with the administration of aceclofenac ( 4 ).
3. Aids Treatment Of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ankylosing spondylitis is an inflammatory arthritis that affects the spine and large joints. The condition is more common in men.
Studies show how aceclofenac in Zerodol helps in the treatment of this condition. Aceclofenac was found to be as effective as tenoxicam, and popular medication, in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis ( 5 ). Can Heal Toothache
The efficacy of aceclofenac in Zerodol as an analgesic for dental pain has been well studied. (19459030) 6 )
When compared to diclofenac, aceclofenac has been shown to have better pain-relieving properties and fewer side effects ( ] 7 ). This suggests the superior efficacy of aceclofenac when it comes to treating toothache
5. Can Treat Headache
A combination medication containing aceclofenac was found to improve symptoms in migraine patients 8 ). However, we need more studies to establish that Zerodol could be the ideal drug for treating headache.
That was the good part. But like any drug, Zerodol can have some side effects as well
What are the side effects of Zerodol 
- Stomach pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Back To TOC
No longer exists. But they can be managed pretty well. Zerodol is one of the drugs that can help you do so. Consult your doctor and get on the medication today. Also, ensure that you maintain a balanced diet and regular physical activity.  Can Zerodol be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding
No. The medication is not considered suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Please check with your doctor too
Can you take Zerodol with alcohol? Taking the medication with alcohol may increase the risk of side effects
What is the dosage of Zerodol
The usual dose is 100 mg tablets, twice a day, once a day and once a day. You can take it with or after a meal. But all of this depends on your specific health condition.
Some of the popular substitutes for Zerodol include Movace 100 mg, Aceroc 100 mg, Movexx 100 mg, and Mahanac 100 mg
- " Aceclofenac in the management of inflammatory … " Clinical Rheumatology, US National Library of Medicine
- " Aceclofenac in comparison to ketoprofen in the " Rheumatology International, US National Library of Medicine
- " Efficacy and safety of aceclofenac in the treatment of … "Current Medical Research and Opinion, US National Library of Medicine
- " Aceclofenac is as safe and effective as … "The Journal of Rheumatology, ] " Aceclofenac: a "Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics, US National Library of Medicine
- " Efficacy of Aceclofenac and Diclofenac Sodium 19659034] "" Alfortriptan and Its Combination with Aceclofenac "" Cephalalgia: An International Journal of Headache, US National Library of Medicine. appeared first on STYLECRAZE .