Lower back pain affects about 31 million Americans at any time ( 1 ). According to the WHO and Global Pain Management, lower back pain is the leading cause of global disability (19459004] 2 ), 3 ). It can affect everyone and is caused due to poor posture, obesity, age and depression. The worst part is that it limits activity and can lead to economic and social burdens. And the best way to reduce this painful pain is by Exercise and Stretching . Read to know which exercises are best suited for you, depending on the severity of the back pain.
Level 1 – Acute Back Pain
Sudden injury or sitting or standing for prolonged periods can cause tears and muscles to support the lower back. Spinal stenosis, herniated disc, sciatica or fracture can also cause severe back pain 4 ). In such cases, besides seeking medical help, you can also do the following exercises / stretching
1. Cat / Cow Pose
How to make a cat / cow Pose
- Start with the knees on the mat
- Take the Pose table by placing your palms on the floor. Keep your back straight, your shoulders relax, look at the uterus, and keep your fingers pointed. Also make sure your elbows are right under your shoulders and your knees are right under your thighs.
- Inhale and push your thighs upwards, bend your spine down and look up at the ceiling. This is the cow.
- Exhale and curl your belly and move your spine to the ceiling. Lower your thighs and neck.
3 sets of 8 reps
Tip: Be light and slow when doing this stretching  2. The Child's Position
How to Make a Child's Polo
- Kneel on the mat and spread his knees wide. Your fingers should point. Unfold your hands in front and bend down. Your forehead should rest on the uterus.
- 3 series of 2 repetitions  3. Hip flexing stretching
How to make a knee on a hip boom
- Place straight and take a step forward with your right foot. Take a take off, but instead of going up, put your left glow on the floor. Your left fingers should point. Keep your shoulders back, your spine straight and your hands on your waist.
- Squeeze your glutes and abs. Move the top of the body forward. Hold this post for 10 seconds
- Toggle your legs and repeat
Sets and reps
3 sets of 4 reps
4. Ring with drooping torso
How to make the neat torso Twist
- Start by lying on the mat. (19659010) Exhale and bend the lower part of your body to the left to pull your feet to the floor. Let your knees fall to the left. Keep the upper body stationary and look to the right. Hold this post for 10 seconds.
- Breathe in and knees back. Exhale and turn your body to the left. Look in the opposite direction.
Sets and Repeats
3 series of 3 reps
5. Seated torso Twist
How to Make Shell Stretch
- Take the Table Pose and sit on your heels  repeat
These are Level 1 plots
- Inhale and exhale, feel the area at the bottom of the back and relax. or severe lower back pain. Now, let's move on to level 2 training.
Level 2 – Less severe lower back pain
Here are some exercises and stretches you can do when you feel a little tightening in the lower back and flexors .
1. Wall Sits
How to make a wall sitting
- Put your back on the wall. Keep your shoulders back, your legs shoulder to shoulder and your legs out.
- Go down slowly and reach the dwarf. Hold this post for 20 seconds
- Fold upright
Sets and repeats
3 sets of 2 reps