Life is too short to have dull hair! Your hair is one of the first things people notice about you, and it is needless to say that it should always be right. But hair styling can be expensive and time consuming, especially if you are not blessed with a team of stylists who can straighten their hair every morning. So you end up wearing your hair in the same old ponytail or bun. No longer, thank the Hair Gods, that there is hope! Stylize your hair in gorgeous curls to switch things up for a hot date, prom or evening out, made easier with triple barrel curling irons.
If you are new to hair styling and the words "triple tuft" barrels sound like jargon, then don't worry, we have your back. This post tells you everything you need to know about these curly irons, and also lists the 12 hottest triple barrel curls on the market right now.
Read on to find out more!
12 Best Triple Barrels for Curling Iron of 2020
1. Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Hair Waver
Beach waves are trending with celebrities such as Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez, among many others, and now you can ! Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Hair Waver comes with three rolling barrels and a specially designed larger medium barrel to help you achieve these picture-perfect waves. Its tourmaline ceramic barrel coating reduces hair damage and distributes heat evenly throughout the length of the hair. To control your styling process, this unit comes with 30 heat settings that go up to 420 ° F.
- 30 heat settings
- comes with a lock ring
- 360 ° Rotating cable
- The device is large and heavy
2. Alure Three Barrel Curling Iron Wand
Alure Three Barrel Curling Wand provides you effortlessly curls at home effortlessly for all hair types and lengths. Its negatively charged ions help to reduce the frieze and give shine to the hair. With this triple barrel barrel you can twist and bend it. In just seconds, this styling unit can go from 0 to 410 ° F, saving you time on busy mornings. This is not all; this curling iron comes with a digital temperature display that helps you easily monitor and adjust the temperature.
- 1-inch barrel
- 7-foot cord for easy use
- LCD temperature display
- Curls are not long-lasting
3. Revlon Tourmaline Ceramic Beach Waver
Revlon, one of the most trusted names in the field of beauty and cosmetics since 1932, brings you the Tourmaline Ceramic Beach Waver! This wave leaves you with silky soft beach waves every time you use it. Its ceramic tourmaline barrels protect your hair even during styling and ensure that your style stays on for a long time. Its two heat settings allow you to set the temperature according to your hair type.
- Maximum temperature of 400 ℉
- Light weight that makes it easy to use
- ½ inch barrel, not suitable for long and thick hair
4 . Garne-T 3 Barrel Curling Iron
Have you ever dreamed of shaking this Marilyn Monroe signature? Garne-T 3 Barrel Curling Iron hot tools make this dream a reality! Its aluminum alloys ensure you minimize the heat damage to your hair while providing you with long-lasting frizz-free curls. This barrel also allows you to set a heat of 176 ° F-410 ℉, making it suitable for all hair types. Its silicone handle provides stable grip, and the rotating cord lets you use the stick with ease, styling a piece of cake!
- Silicone handle improves adhesion
- Rapid heat technology  Cons
- Emits a strong odor when heated
5. CkeyiN 3 Iron Curl Barrel with 1 Heat Resistant Glove
Want to curl your hair, but you can't, but you can't work your hair to look Find enough time to do it? The CkeyiN 3 Barrel Curling Iron Wand quick heating technology only takes 30 seconds to make you look stylish on schedule! The product is designed with front insulation buttons and comes with a glove to protect you from burns during styling. This device works well on all hair types, especially to acquire this distinctive Hollywood soft curl.
- Available with easy-to-use on / off press
- Complete with glove
- ] Takes up to 30 seconds to heat
- There are only 2 settings for heat
6. KeMei Professional Triple Jumbo Barrel Curling Iron
Curling your hair just got easier with KeMei Professional Triple Jumbo Barrel Curling Iron. The easy-to-use on / off button and two heat control systems make it a good choice for home stylists and hobbyists alike. Put the barrel at 170 ако if you have thin and silky hair, or at 220 ако if your hair is thick and curly. Its PTC building releases negative ions that soothe your hair, giving it an elegant and shiny appearance.
- Easy to use
- Negative ion makes hair shiny and shiny
- Not suitable for long hair
7. CoFashion 3 Barrel Curling Iron Waver
What do you dislike about this super sweet hot pink curl? Its triple barrel design works along the length of your hair to give you those big dramatic curls that will surely dress people. Its 1-inch barrels make it suitable for styling long hair, and adjustable heat settings allow you to set the temperature of your choice. With a universal voltage of 100 to 240 V, this device can be used anywhere in the world.
- 1-inch barrel
- Maximum temperature of 446 ℉
- LED temperature display
- The device is large and heavy
8. TIGI A-Wave-We-Go adjustable tourmaline ceramic wave head
TIGI A-Wave-We bed head – Go Adjustable Tourmaline Ceramic Waver comes with an adjustable barrel that allows you to style your hair in beach waves, loose or erased curls. Its tourmaline ceramic barrels, be sure to distribute the heat evenly throughout your hair and leave you with flawless shiny curls every time. While most barrels for barrel curls weigh a ton, it's light and comfortable to travel. With multiple heat settings and a maximum heat of 400 ℉, this device is compatible with any hair type.
- Available with swivel cool tip
- Automatic shut-off button available
- No barrel locking switch
9. Vidal Sassoon 3 in 1 Tourmaline Ceramic Wave
With this interchangeable wave barrel, you get your hair style in 3 different waves, natural waves and defined waves. This wave comes with multiple heat controls so you can customize it according to your hair type. It also works super fast as it can reach its peak of 400 ℉ in less than 30 seconds! To ensure your safety, this product comes with an insulation glove.
- Fast heating
- You can style your hair in 3 styles
- Complete with insulation glove
- Small sizes, not suitable for long hair  10. JINDIN 26mm Ceramic Curling Iron
Compact and efficient perfectly describe ceramic iron for 26mm ceramics. Its aluminum bathtub makes this device safe for your hair and prevents your hair from burning. Its 26mm barrel makes it light and comfortable to travel. This curling barrel comes with a simple lock button that allows you to insert it after use. This device has universal voltage, which means you can use it all over the world.
- Easy and convenient to travel
- This device comes with a lock button
- The manual is in Chinese.
11. Conair Mini Waver
Don't judge Conair Mini Waver by its size; It may look small, but it is very effective for short hair. If you envy Ashley Tisdale's soft curls, this is the wave for you! Its hair extensions are specifically designed to add volume to your hair, making it ideal for people with thin hair. With its rapid warming and maximum temperature of 375 тази, this wave can flush you out in minutes.
- Pleasant to travel
- Adds volume to hair
- Intended for short hair  Cons
- Not suitable for long or thick hair
12. BlueTop Three Barrel Curling Iron
Getting those deep S waves that Tyra Banks often sports is now possible with BlueTop Three Barrel Curling Iron! With a 0.98-inch barrel size and maximum heat of 446 ℉, this curl is designed to meet the unique needs of women with thick hair. For ease of use, it has a 2.5m swivel cable that rotates 360 °, making it easy to use. Its safety features such as anti-slip handle and safety bracket add to the reasons why it is absolutely mandatory.
- has anti-slip handle and safety clamp
- temperature control is easily adjustable
- has narrow barrel opening
Buying a barrel, especially if you don't know much about them, can be a confusing process. It's easy to get lost in the many designs, companies and features; Therefore, to make sure you are not lost at sea and to make an intelligent and well-informed decision, we have put together a buying guide to help you choose the best product for you.
With hundreds of products on the market, having a clear picture of what a curling barrel is and what differentiates it from curling iron is crucial
The difference between a triple barrel and a regular curling iron
The most obvious difference between the two is theirs design. The triple curl barrel is larger and has 3 cylindrical barrels that can be opened and closed. The barrels are opened with the help of a clamp. The hair is then placed in heated barrels where curling is created.
- Curling iron, on the other hand, has only one pipe with a hole for the clam. To create curls, the hair is wrapped manually around a heated wand.
- The triple barrels for curling are heavier and larger. Therefore, they are not comfortable to travel compared to curls.
- Plus, the triple curls work faster and produce more distinctive curls.
Using a triple barrel for this purpose is quite straightforward, follow these simple steps to get those curls of your dreams!
How to Use a Triple Curling Barrel
- Make sure your hair is dry and comb it to get rid of all knots. (0:31)
- Then use antifreeze serum on your hair to reduce heat damage and make your hair more manageable. (0:43)
- Take your triple curl barrel and set the temperature according to your hair requirements. A temperature up to 170 ℃ – 190 ℃ is suitable for fine and silky hair, while 190 ℃ -220 ℃ is suitable for thick hair. (1:17)
- Gather your crown of hair together and tie it into a wrist and start working on the bottom of your hair first. (1:33) Now divide your lower hair into two smaller sections and start working on them one by one. (1:39)
- Take your triple curl, open the clamp, and put the length of your hair in it, starting from the top and working down. (1:48)
- Remember to hold the device on your hair for a few seconds to form curls or waves. (2:02)
- Then gently release the hair from the barrel clasp. (2:12)
- Repeat the same process with the rest of your hair, remembering to work in small sections for a larger look. (5:17)
- To raise your eyes, add some hair accessories, such as hair clips or hair band, to it (5:44)
Understanding the characteristics and functions of a triple curl is essential. Below are a few points to consider before finalizing them.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Triple Curling Iron Barrel
- Barrel Size – If you have long hair then buying a large barrel curling will facilitate the styling process. However, if you have short hair, invest in a device that has smaller barrels. A 1 inch barrel is suitable for long hair, while an inch barrel works for short hair.
- Technology – technology that uses a barrel to bend the barrel depends on the following –
- Teflon – Teflon distributes heat evenly over the barrels, giving you durable curls.
- Ceramic ion-ceramic coatings prevent heat damage and leave you with frizz-free curls.
- Tourmaline – Similar to the ceramic coating, tourmaline also reduces heat damage to the hair. Its negative ions cancel out the positively charged ions in your hair to give you smooth, well-defined curls.
- Titanium triple curl drums made of titanium are more durable.
Warning: Although triple barrels with metal plates are a cheaper option, avoid them as they can cause irreversible heat damage.
- Temperature settings – While some devices come with 2 or 3 heat settings, others allow you to set the temperature manually,
Warning: Do not use very high temperatures (above 220 ℃), as this can burn your hair and cause split ends.
- Voltage – investing in a barrel that consumes less energy and has a voltage range between 110 and 240 V.
- Weight – while most triple barrels are for this purpose large and large, it is recommended to choose lightweight ones.
- Displays- Barrels barrels that come with an LED temperature display are better as they can be easily adjusted and inform you of the heat you use.  Auto-shututoff- Some of the barrel irons have this essential safety feature. Automatic shutdown means that if you keep the device unused for a certain period of time (usually 15 to 30 minutes), it shuts itself off, preventing overheating and other accidents.
- Extremely long conductor – Most triple curling irons come with a 5-7 foot cord. If you want to buy a feather for professional use, choose one that comes with extra long wire, and also look for a figurine that comes with a 360 ° swivel cord that helps twist and twist curls during use.
- Comfort grip handles – Choose a three-barrel barrel that comes with silicone, rubber or other insulated handle, as this will give you better grip and protect you from the heat of the barrel.
Curls have almost every obsessed woman! But they either do not know how to get them or are afraid of hair damage that can cause it. Well, not anymore. With this extensive buying guide and the 12 best triple irons for curling, you can also join the revolution of curls and make your heads awe from your glittering curls
The publication 12 the best triple barrel for curling iron of 2020 appeared first at STYLECRAZE .