Many people spoil their food and daily routine in the tide of life and the desire to move on in life. The result of a deteriorating diet and diet is that there is a lack of essential nutrients in the body. As a result, many serious illnesses begin to dominate. One of these diseases is diabetes. Diabetes can occur at any age. Sometimes it enters life as soon as it is born, because it is also a genetic disease (1) but yoga is an option to help you not get rid of this disease. And avoid the risks of this. In this StyleCrease article, we tell you some easy ways to yoga for diabetes that you can lead a happy life by accepting it.
How Yoga Is Beneficial To Sugar Before Different Types Of Yoga For Diabetes. Let us know a little about this.
How Yoga Is Beneficial In Diabetes – How It Helps Yoga In Hindi Diabetes
Doing Yoga Relieves Problems Like Stress And Anxiety. Increases the body's immunity. It also helps to speed up the process of insulin production by healing the metabolism process. This lowers blood sugar levels and greatly alleviates the problem of diabetes (2) (3) . For this reason, it would not be wrong to say that Yoga may be a better alternative for diabetes control.
Yoga is useful for diabetes, so you know, now we are going to introduce you some yoga asanas for diabetes control.
Yoga for Diabetes – Yoga for Diabetes
There are many types of yoga postures for diabetes, some of which are easy asanas. We are telling you about (2) .
How useful it is:
You can practice Kapalbhati to get the benefits of Yoga for Diabetes, during this process there is pressure on your stomach, you exhale. This pressure helps to improve the functionality of pancreatic beta cells (pancreas), which aids in the production of insulin. Insulin is a hormone that controls blood sugar and relieves diabetes. For this reason, we can say that this type of yoga can be beneficial for diabetes.
How to do it:
- To do this asana, spread yoga mats and sit in Padmasana or Suhasana. .
- Now take a deep breath and let it out slowly. You should then exhale continuously through the nose.
- As you exhale, you must take care that your stomach enters inward while doing so.
- Keep your mouth shut and continue to breathe continuously through your nose. Each time you exhale, your stomach will move inward.
- Repeat this process slowly and continuously continuously. Do not try to force.
- Pause a little tired and repeat the process again.
- In this way you can complete four to five Kapalbati cycles. Precautions:
- For migraines, blood pressure, epilepsy and a heart problem, do this asana with the advice of a doctor.
- It is better for pregnant women to stay away from this asana.
- This asana should be made on an empty stomach. Therefore, do not eat anything before practice.
- If you are making this asana for the first time then practice with a specialist.
- Do not do this asana during menstruation.
Yoga for diabetes You can include Anulom Antonyms . This is the type of yoga that focuses exclusively on breathing. His regular practice not only eliminates stress and anxiety, but also alleviates many problems with the mental and nervous systems. At the same time, this yoga proves beneficial for weight loss by correcting the metabolic process, which is an important risk factor for the sugar problem. For this reason, we can say that this type of yoga is very easy and best benefit from yoga for diabetes.
- First of all, you can do yoga mats with Suhasana, Siddhasana, Vajrasana or sit in one of the Padmasana.
- Now raise your right arm up and close the right nostril of the nose with your thumb.
- Then take a deep breath from the left nostril.
- Then your right arm Middle finger on Close the left nostril of the nose. Then exhale through the right nostril.
- Make sure that the left hand remains on the knee during this time.
- Repeat this process for about four to five minutes. Precautions:
- Menstruation And women should not practice it during pregnancy.
- If you have undergone any type of surgery, do not practice this yoga by forgetting it.
- If you suffer from a heart condition, do not take deep breaths, otherwise the problems may increase.
You can also use Mandukasan in Yogasan for diabetes. During the exercise, the lower abdomen is stressed. As a result, the efficiency of the pancreas improves and the process of insulin production also improves. This helps to control blood sugar.
How to do:
- To do this asana, first sit in Vajrasana, putting on yoga mats.
- Now both hands forward. Take it away and close the fist with both thumbs on the palm of your hand.
- Place the fists on both hands near the belly button.
- Then lean forward as you exhale deeply.  Keep in mind that Forward As you hold your breath and keep looking ahead.
- Try to stay in this position for four to five minutes.
- When time is up, slowly return to your original position. Precautions:
- Do not do this asana in case of stomach injury or pain.
- Don't try to do this asana if you have knee pain.
- Do not do this asana for gastric ulcer
- During practice Do not place too much stress or tension on the stomach at all.
- Stay away from this asana if you have high blood pressure, insomnia and migraine problems.
- Pregnant women should not do this asana.
- Make this asana for the first time Do this under the supervision of a yoga practitioner.
Ardhamatsandrasana is also said to have tension in the lower abdomen, similar to mandakasan, which acts on the pancreas. Improves endurance and also increases insulin production process. For this reason, it can be said that the sugar problem can be controlled by including this type of yogasana for diabetes.
- First, put yoga mats and legs in front. Sit straight with your feet.
- Now bend the right knee outward to the side of the left leg knee.
- Then bend the left knee, keeping the left heel under the right thigh.
- ] Note that this Keep the spine straight in position.
- Now try to hold your right ankle while holding your left hand from your right knee.
- Turn the neck and waist to the right.
- Same position for a few seconds. Stay inside.
- Later, repeat this process on the other side.
- Do not perform this asana with peptic ulcer and hernia problem.
- Spinal Pain or Injury If not this posture
- Women should avoid doing this asana during menstruation.
- Pregnant women should not practice this asana.
- If you have undergone any type of surgery, avoid doing this asana.
How it is useful:
For yoga you can include Vakrasana in yoga as well. This type of yoga pose puts pressure and strain on the pancreas. This causes the pancreatic beta cells to become activated and the insulin starts to form in good quantities. For this reason, we can say that this type of yoga is useful for controlling blood sugar.
Method of doing:
- First, spread the yoga mats and sit with both feet open.  Now place your two hands on the ground to the waist.
- Remember that your spine is straight and your eyes are front.
- Now bend your right leg from knee to knee on your left leg. Lift and suffocate Place a continuous nail on the ground.
- Now move your right hand back and place your palm on the ground.
- Then place your left hand above your right knee and away from your knee. Place your palm on the ground near your fingertips until your elbow is on your hand.
- Now try to move as far back as possible while slowly turning your neck to the right.
- Now this situation for a while. I'm trying to stay
- Finally go back to your original position. Precautions:
- Do not practice it when there is pain in the neck.
- Do not do this asana in case of abdominal or lower back pain. It is recommended.
- This asana requires more caution, so if it is not practiced, do it under the supervision of a yoga trainer.
Yogasan for diabetes also includes Shavasan. This is a posture in which the whole body is left relaxed. In this way the body goes into a state of rest and stress and anxiety are eliminated. At the same time, other body functions also get rest. This improves their efficiency. Experts believe that through regular practice of Shavasan, the body can also control increased blood sugar.
How to do:
- First, lie on your back while laying on yoga mats.
- Now keep your palms at some distance from your body.
- Remember, While doing this, keep your palms facing the sky.
- Keep both feet straight and keep a distance between them.
- Leave the whole body free.
- Now close your eyes and concentrate. Try it.
- Breathe Lightly and Think This has made your body completely lighter.
- During this time, take special care to keep your brain completely still.
- Stay in this position for about four to five minutes.
- Finally the original state Return. Precautions:
- Remember that you do not sleep in this posture.
- Pregnant women use pillows under their neck during exercise.
In this Yoga Diabetes article you know that Yoga Asana Methods Not only provide peace of mind and stress relief, they also help to get relief from serious illnesses like sugar. At the same time, in the article you are introduced to the methods of yoga for diabetes and the precautions associated with them. Then what is the delay, incorporate yoga into your life today and say goodbye to many other ailments like sugar. We hope this article will be helpful for your health. If you have any other suggestions or questions related to this topic, please let us know via the comment box below.
The post Yoga for Healthy Black liver – Yoga Asani for a healthy liver appears first on STYLEKRAZ .