Health is wealth. While your body can function properly, nothing or no one can stop you from doing and achieving what you want. Sometimes, however, we take our dedicated organs for granted without realizing that they also suffer from the consequences of our particular way of life. At these times, our bodies give us some signals to let us know that everything is wrong. Paying attention to these signs can save you from fatal consequences. Here are 7 such signs your body gives you, which you should never neglect if you want good health:
1. Weight Loss
A significant amount of weight loss can make everyone happy. But should it? As much as you enjoy seeing a drastic change in your weight, if it is not caused by an obvious reason, you should worry. Therefore:
- A sudden change in weight may be indicative of the fact that the thyroid gland is not functioning properly 1 ).
- Another reason for sudden fluctuations in weight may be the lack of sleep. Your body equates to a lack of sleep with stress and begins to store fat as a result
- Hormonal imbalances can also contribute to weight changes as the gain is more visible before the onset of menstruation cycle ( 3 )
2. Swelling or swollen feet and legs
<img class = "size-full wp-image-453745" src = "http://cdn2.stylecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/2.-Puffiness 2. Swelling of legs or legs or increasing weight to night is an indication that you may have edema ( 4
) .The reasons for this condition there may be a few:
- Cracking your face and eyes when you wake up can tell you that your kidneys are in trouble ( 5 ), blood pressure or heart problems.Try regularly check your blood pressure your pressure to make sure or visit a cardiologist, to check your heart
- Convex, swollen veins in the legs may suggest that there is a connection between the swelling and the enlarged veins 6 )
3. Sudden appearance of folds
<img class = "size-full wp-image-453746" src = "http://cdn2.stylecraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/3.-Sudden-Appearance-Of-Bruises.jpg" alt = "3. Sudden bruising without any obvious reason implies that your body does not function the way you need it. Such bruising may be indicative of:
- If your body does not have vitamin C, your metabolism can be affected, which can lead to visible bruising. Adding vitamin C can help.
- The condition, also known as vasculitis, can also cause bruising ( 7 ). The Flebologist can help you find out if this is the reason.
- When your body is unable to produce enough platelets or platelets, you may feel the appearance of several bruises on your body (19459022) 8 ). This is known as thrombocytopenia
4. The Color of Your Language
Whether your language is whitish or reddish may be a good indicator of your health. A thin white layer of your tongue means that you are okay until fat can offer a number of problems:
- A whitish voice in your tongue means that you face digestive problems. You should seek help from a gastroenterologist in this case.
- The language that has a yellow hue means you suffer from gall bladder or liver problems 9 ). You may have a bitter taste.
- Tongue that is yellowish gray is the result of chronic intestinal problems or dehydration
5. The color of the white part of your eye
Just like the tinge of your tongue can tell a lot about your health, so it can also color the white part of the eye. Changes in color in this region may indicate:
- Yellow shade indicates that you have a damaged liver ( 10 )
- In addition, reddening of the eyes may also be the result of eye strain caused by computer screen vision or hard work
6. The condition of your nails
Whether there are any changes in color or texture changes, any changes in your nail condition may offer a major health problem:
- Nail strips or nails, yellow or brown in color indicate that you have a fungal infection called onychomycosis ( 12 ).
- Nail deformation can also be the result of a deficiency of vitamins B1 or D, iron or calcium. 19659007] Fragile nails with white spots on them are caused by hypothyroidism
7. The color of your gums
Healthy wreaths have a pink tinge while the unhealthy look dark red and inflamed. Here's what they show:
- Inflamed wrecks around a certain tooth are a sign of gingivitis 13 ). They may be accompanied by sensitivity and bleeding from gums.
- When the tissue around your tooth separates and leaves a gap where the food can get stuck, you may suffer from periodontitis  If the roots of your teeth are revealed and the gap between them spreads, you may have periodontal disease.
These seven signs are just the tip of the iceberg. There may be many more signs the body gives you to let you know that it does not do well. It is important to pay attention to these signals and get immediate help Post 7 Body Signals is better not to ignore if you want to stay healthy first appeared on STYLECRAZE ].
- Samira is reportedly getting sued for going on Love Island
- 9 Healthy Properties Of Coffee Proven By Science