This is universally acknowledged truth that desserts are elixir, life force. And when our sweet tooth touches our door, there is no restoration except to entertain it (otherwise it is considered extremely rude to divert from the guest)
We can never overcome the guilt of succumbing to wrong desserts. But perhaps we can alleviate our guilt by expanding our knowledge with little curiosity. Not only did we get on a fast train to a land of sinful reassurance, we actually stop in the whirl of knowledge. So, throw caution into the wind, choose your poison (offer a large ice cream bath) and get ready to be amazed by these 15 fun dessert facts:
3. The Chocolate River at Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is made of real chocolate. Do you want to create it? Well, mix chocolate and cream with 15,000 gallons of water and get your chocolate river, people.
4. The good people at McDonald's in Hong Kong not only make burgers but also offer wedding packages; where the wedding cake is made of apple pies.
5. India is not the only place where the ban on certain foods determines the proportion of votes. A small town on the coast of California called Carmel-By-The-Sea forbids the city to sell and eat ice creams on public streets. That's until Clint Eastwood joined the rescue by electing a mayor by lifting the ban!
The Candy Bureau in the US Senate. The tradition dictates that anyone who occupies this seat must fill the candy of their native state
7. We've all seen those tempting ice cream ads that make us bite something cold and sweet. But, did you know that ice cream in TV commercials is usually just mashed potatoes? This is to avoid melting during the long hours of shooting.
8. In the 17th century women made a piece of cake under their pillows to dream of their future husbands (this is a brand new kind of pillow talk)! The ball has always been the woman's best friend.
9. No cash at an ATM? No problem. Beverly Hills is home to an ATM that distributes cupcakes 24 hours a day. Yes, the glasses are at your disposal 24 hours a day. Did we find the sky on earth?
10. We all love these creamy, warm, Swiss chocolates, right? The average Swiss consumes around 19 kilograms of chocolate a year. With all the Swiss chocolate that just lies around, we are surprised that this is no more.
11. There is nothing more comforting than a glass of hot chocolate and balsams. Marshmallow has been used for the first time to treat a sore throat during the Revival, as it is actually a plant. No wonder he is so comforting.
12. Contrary to popular belief, the German chocolate cake was not dumped in Germany. This is the brain of the American chocolate player, Sam German, who created the liquid chocolate used in the cake
13. The croissants, our good old sweet friends from France, were invented for the first time by a baker in Vienna to warn the Turkish army to enter the city. The French did not have a hand in this. But we are happy to have croissants.
14. The wikipel is a product of eleven years old! Frank Esperon did not know he was creating the first one he had once smoked when he left a glass of soda and stuck in the night just to find him frozen the next morning.
15. The donut holes are not an aesthetic design to lure us to indulge in sugar sin, they were actually invented in 1846 to avoid digestion. When the mother of Hansen Crocker (who brought us into the world of bliss in sugar and dough) made donuts, the middle parts were raw and then exhausted  The fact of the bonus:
What do you love? Apple Pie or Pumpkin? Your choice of pie can give a lot to your personality. Chocolate pie lovers are lovers and fans of apple pie are known as realistic, compassionate, attentive and pragmatic, and the pumpkin clan is a bunch of entertaining and independent people. Pick Your Pie  And the next time you come across someone hiding to make you indulge in your guilty pleasure, just use the aforementioned fact and put it in flat language
- Chad Michael Murray responds to Sophia Bush’s claim that she felt pressured to marry him
- Why heat protection spray is so vital, plus the best of the best