Koreans are among the biggest drivers of innovation in the beauty and skin care industry. Before you get the chance to try out your newest beauty trend or skin care, they come up with a new one. Sheet masks were one of K-beauty's greatest successes in 2018. They quickly became products they should have, and people around the world store them. But if you run out of them quickly and do not want to spend too much money on them, do not worry. You can easily make them home. Scroll down to find out how.
10 DIY Leaf Masks: How to Make Masks for Leaves at Home
Tip: You can easily find facial masks online. If you do not use it, you can use cotton wipes. Wash the wet wipes, squeeze the water and cut the holes for the nose, eyes and mouth.
1. Cucumber Mask (Soothing Skin)
You will need
- 5 green tea bags
- Water (as required)
- 2-3 drops of lemon juice
- ] Method
- Boil the water and pour it into a bowl.
- Take the green tea bags in it for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave the water to cool before adding lemon juice. 19659010] Dip the cotton face mask into the cup in the tea.
- Put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Apply the mask to your face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Remove the mask and wash.
- Trace with serum or moisturizer
Why it works
Green tea is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants. It reduces irritation and acne ( 1 ). It also helps to detoxify the skin.
4. Seaweed mask (for nourishing your skin)
Leaves of algae (easily available online)
- 2 tea bags for green tea
Boil the water and pour it into a bowl.
Why it works
Seaweeds (algae) are widely used in cosmetics. They are rich bioactive compounds that nourish the skin and keep it healthy ( 2 ). Pink water mask and glycerin (to tighten the skin)
1 teaspoon rose water
] Mix the rose water and glycerin in a bowl.
Glycerin has a moisturizing effect on the skin ( 3 ). When mixed with rose water, it soothes the skin and improves its barrier function to keep it healthy.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the face mask in the blend
- Put it on your face and gently press.
- Leave it for 15-30 minutes
- Remove and wash your face in 15 minutes
- Trace with serum or moisturizer.
Why It Works
7. Aloe vera and chamomile mask (for skin hydration)
You will need a teaspoon of fresh aloe vera gel
- Mix all ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into a clean glass plate.
- Apply the mask to your face and let it work for 15-30 minutes
- Remove the mask and wash your face in 15 minutes.
Why is it working?
Aloe Vera has a moisturizing and moisturizing effect on your skin. It is rich in amino acids that keep your skin healthy ( 6 ). This sheet mask helps to soften your skin.
You will need a distilled water
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Soak the face mask in the blend
- Remove the mask from the bowl and squeeze the excess liquid.
- Put it on your face.
- Leave it for 15-30 minutes (or longer, according to your preferences).
- Remove the mask and wash your face with cold water.
Why it works
Rosehip oil is loaded with phenolic compounds that prevent oxidative stress and thus slow down the aging process of the skin ( 7 ). Chamomile and lavender mask (to soothe the skin)
You will need
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile flowers (alternatively you can also use chamomile tea)
- 1 cup of water  2 -3 drops of lavender essential oil
- 1 sheet for face mask
- Boil the water and glue the chamomile flowers in it for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the lavender essential oil to the tea and soak the mask with a cotton leaf
- Squeeze the excess liquid and put it on your face.
- Leave it for 15-30 minutes or more if you wish.
- Remove it and wash your face with cold water.
Lavender has a curative effect on the skin and is excellent for wound healing ( 8 ). Moreover, it soothes your senses and leaves your mind and your skin feeling refreshed.
2 teaspoons fresh water juice
1 teaspoon of face mask
- The ingredients are placed in a bowl and stored in a refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove and mix the mixture well.
- Squeeze the excess liquid and put it on your face. 19659010] Leave it for 15-30 minutes
- Remove and wash your face with cold water in 10 minutes.
This sheet mask has a cooling effect and can instantly calm down. damaged skin. Contains also lycopene, an antioxidant that helps prevent skin aging ( 9 ). This barrier captures the ingredients of the skin care products you apply, allowing them to work longer and more effectively on your skin.
You can always buy pre-made masks that are soaked in liquid formulas. But with DIY sheet masks, you can customize the ingredients for your specific problems. They are also extremely comfortable for a pocket. Try these DIY masks and let us know about your experience in the comments section below.
- " Green tea and other tea.
- " The Effects of Marine Algae .. ", Marine Drugs, American National Library of Medicine.
- " 24-Hour Hydration of the Skin .. Clinical, Cosmetic and Research Dermatology, American National Library of Medicine.
- " Antioxidant and potentially anti-inflammatory .. ," Inflammatory Journal, US National Library of Medicine. International Journal of Dermatology, American National Library of Medicine.
- " Aloe Vera.
- " Anti-inflammatory and skin barrier .. ," International Journal of the Molecular Sciences, US National Library of Medicine.
- " Pain For Lavender Wound Healing .. ", BMC Additional and Alternative Medicine, American National Library of Medicine. a journal for the study of medicinal plants. The Fast 10 Super Easy Face Mask for Light Skin appears first on STYLECRAZE