Strong sunlight is most likely to appear in the sun. This is the most serious problem in the summer that can have fatal consequences. March to June is the most endangered. According to the report, Lou may be mentally ill, and cause death (19459002) 1 ). In this case, it is very important to know about this and how to prevent it. Because of this article, we tell you about the symptoms and its different home remedies. First of all, what should he do? What is a heat stroke or a lion – what a heat stroke in Hindi
The temperature inside the body can be controlled to a limit. When our body heats up, the body decreases the temperature by sweating, but when the environment becomes very hot, the body's cooling system becomes inactive and the body temperature begins to rise. Therapeutic hemorrhoid or heat stroke is a condition where the body temperature reaches 41 ° C or more and the victim becomes unconscious. If the victim was not given first aid at that time, then he may also die ( 2 ).
Having known the stroke, he knows more about the causes of the loss.
Because of the cause – the causes of the Hindu Sunbeam
It is not that the sun sets in the sun, there may be the following causes 3 water in the body.
Heat Stroke Symptoms in Hindi
Someone It is very important to identify the person who is stronger. Below are signs of loneliness ( 4 ).
Heat Stroke Empirical Home Remedies For Lun Among – Home Heat Stroke In Hindi
Better Than Sun Stroke Sh Man Do not Immediately Liquid, And Move It To A Cool Place And call the ambulance for medical treatment ( 4 ). The domestic remedies described here can be supported if there is a lamb.
1. Onion Juice
- Onion juice  Cinnamon on a teaspoon of cumin  use in two ways –
- Remove the onion juice and leave it behind the victim's ears, legs and chest.
- Take a small incision Serve cumin and sugar from the top.
- Fry it for three to four minutes.
- Feed him to the victim by gently cooling.
The use of onion juice is a condition for a heat stroke. Do one at a time. At the same time, the second drug can be given once or twice a day for several days.
According to Greek scientists, during the heat stroke the onion should be used to reduce the body temperature of the patient. can. This drug can be a good option for quick relief for the sufferer ( 5 ). Also, be sure to take the patient to a doctor as a precautionary measure.
2. Coriander Water
- Coriander Bouquet
- How to use a pinch of sugar
- Clean the leaves and the ground with a little water.
- Now take a clean cotton cloth and squeeze it into granulated coriander.
- Add some sugar to it and chill it in the fridge for a few minutes and drink it.
Once a day Take this juice of this type of juice
Coriander is known for its cold wave 6 the influence of body temperature and the effects of dehydration. It can be done to reduce. In addition, coriander leaves are rich in nutrients such as potassium and sodium (important elements of the electrolyte) 7 ), which can help to create fluid balance in the patient's body during 8 )
Ingredients: [1 9659031] Two or three drops of peppermint oil [1 9659008] Two drops of lavender oil
- Two tablespoons olive oil or almond oil
How to use:
- Mix the peppermint oil with olive oil or almond oil
- Put this oil mixture well on the back of the neck and the soles and wrists
When body temperature is taking this measure more and more
Lavender oil can heal not only sunburn, but also skin irritation some reason ( 11 .) On the other hand, peppermint oil on the other hand cools on the body and helps to reduce the temperature ( 12 ). This drug can be taken as a means of lucification.
6. Chinese medicine
Ingredients: [1 9659031] One cup of dry mono dag
How to use
- Boil mung and keep it cool.
Drink the water of the peas while you feel nasty.
Moong is a special pulse that is also used in traditional Chinese medicine. Moong dal can be used to relieve heat from the affected body and to release from dehydration ( 13 ). Tamarind juice
Ingredients: 15 grams of tamarind
How to use:
- Tamarind is stored in boiling water for a while. 19659008] After cutting, place it in 200 ml of water for 1 hour and leave it.
- Now filter the water and drink it cold.
How often do you
Take this medicine when the symptoms of Lou appear.
How Efficient:  9035] According to Greek scientists, this medicine can be used to lower the temperature of the patient's body during a heat stroke (19459023) 5 ). This type of tamarind will also be used to hydrate the body.
- A cup of cold water
- Teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
How to use:
- Mix vinegar with water and drink it.
Dazzling a sun or a drink when you feel weak
As a heat crusher, apple cider vinegar can be an effective alternative. It is rich in antioxidant properties and works efficiently by mixing it with water. You can take this medicine to avoid excessive heat and dehydration ( 14 ), ( 15 )
9. Sandalwood paste
- Chandan Powder Three-Four Spoon
- According to the Water Requirement
How to Use:
- . Put on the forehead and chest and leave for one or two hours.
Apply once to reduce the symptoms of a sunburn.
As a diluent you can use sandal paste No. Sandalwood is known for its soft properties, whose paste can be used to remove heat from the affected skin and eliminate symptoms such as headaches (19459039) 16 ). In addition to the treatment you have received, follow the following tips:
Avoid some tips and hints for a heat stroke
- While leaving the sun, always keep your head with a shawl or hat capUndere you can also use umbrellas.
- Drink lots of water, especially in the summer. The water will hydrate your body and keep the body cool.
- To control body temperature, drink lemonade or buttermilk
- Wear broad and cotton clothes in the summer.
- In the summer. Wear bright clothes as they absorb less heat.
- Do not work or train in strong sun
- Sleeps at least 6-7 hours each day and contains vitamins, minerals and proteins. Eat a balanced diet.
To get all the necessary information that is related to a heat stroke will become known. If you or your family member is experiencing Lou's symptoms, be sure to follow the necessary treatment and methods that should be avoided. This problem can happen to everyone around you, so do not limit this information to yourself but share it with others.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the long-term effects of the heat stroke?
Long-term effects of heat stroke may follow. ) –
• Seizure, coma and stroke, etc.
• Which foods should not be consumed to avoid heat stroke, liver, kidney and heart damage
To avoid thermal shock, avoid the following foods:
• Fried foods
• Food products that increase body temperature such as garlic and carnation, etc.
• Vegetables such as radishes and mustard, etc.
• Hot foods such as meat, alcohol, tea and coffee
What is First Aid Heat Treatment?
After calling for emergency medical assistance, follow the following points (4):
• Take the victim in a cool place.
• Remove all unnecessary clothing so that the skin can go outdoors.
• Sprink cold water throughout the body.
• Do not deliver liquid immediately to the unconscious person with a heat stroke
What is the time to restore the heat stroke?
After recruiting in the hospital, it may take one to two days to recover from the heat stroke. ,
At what temperature is the heat stroke? When the body temperature reaches 41 ° C or higher, it is considered a heat stroke