People are often nervous when they see blood. At the same time, when blood begins to flow from the nose, people also feel afraid of a serious illness. Although bleeding from the nose is not a more serious problem, but if the nose is bleeding continuously, then you should be aware of your health. This can be a sign of a serious health problem. In this Stylecrase article, we will tell you the causes of nosebleeds, how to treat them, and when the problem can be serious.
Know the types of nosebleeds before you know it. Types of Nose Bleeding – Types of Nasal Bleeding in Hindi
The problem of nose bleeding is divided into two types. Both types are known in detail ( 1 ):
Front : This is the most common type of nosebleed. During this time, bleeding starts from the nose due to a rupture of the blood vessels on the surface inside the nose. This blood vessel is known as the Kiesselbach plexus. Also called nasal eruption in a common language.
Rear: This is the bleeding caused by the disease. During this time, blood begins to flow a lot from the nose. In this condition, you should contact your doctor to treat nosebleeds.
Read this article to know the causes of nosebleeds and home remedies.
Causes of nosebleeds – causes of nosebleeds
There can be many causes of nosebleeds. They range from allergies and nasal irritation to serious health problems. Below we will talk about the various causes of nosebleeds ( 2 ).
- Irritation of cold, hot or hot nose
- due to cold, sneezing or sinus problem. Air
- Cleansing or pulling of the nose by force
- Insect or object insertion into the nose
- Injury to the nose
- Surgery of the sinus or pituitary tumor
- Separation of 19659011 [Sep9011] Vitamin K Deficiency
- Chemical Effect Of Drugs
- No Over Dose C Spray
- Oxygen Cannabis Treatment
Once we know the causes of nosebleeds, tell us what home remedies can be used for treatment of nosebleeds. . Home Remedies for Reduction of Nasal Bleeding
1. Cold compress
- Some ice cubes
- Soft cloth
Method of use:
- Steam ice and place it on your nose.
- Press the nose slightly with a cloth between them.
- Repeat this process for 4-5 minutes.
2. Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- One glass of water
Directions for use:
- Add vinegar to the water.
- Shake it well and drink it.
How it is useful:
As mentioned above, blood pressure is also a cause of nosebleeds. At the same time, apple cider vinegar helps to control blood pressure ( 5 ). Please say here that more research is needed in this regard, so you should ask your doctor before using it.
3. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne paper
- cup of hot water
Method of use:
- Mix cayenne paper in water and mix1011011 Now drink this water.
If the blood from your nose comes from high blood pressure, cayenne paper can help, This blood helps to increase blood flow by opening blood vessels, such as this lowers blood pressure ( 6 ).
4. Nettle leaves
- 1 teaspoon scorpion herb leaves
- 1 cup hot water
- cotton wool
- Place the scorpion leaves in warm water.
- When the water has cooled, soak the cotton in it and keep it on your nose.
- Keep the cotton on your nose until the bleeding stops. Let it be. How Useful:
This herbal medicine can stop nosebleeds. In fact, it has natural astringent properties that help to constrict blood vessels and stop bleeding. It is therefore considered useful for preventing bleeding ( 7 ). However, studies on this are still needed.
- Humidifying Equipment
- The humidifier can be used to soften dry air.
6. Essential oil
- 2-3 drops of lavender oil
- One glass of water
- Add drops of oil in the water.
- Dip paper towels or other cloth in this mixture.
- Squeeze out the water, wrap the ice in a cloth and place it on the nose.
- Gently press your nose against it.
] How useful:
Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory in lavender oil The information is why it can be useful for preventing nose blood oil ( 10 ).
- A few drops or chopped onion juice
Method of use:  Grind the onion and strain its juice .
- Dip the cotton in the juice and keep it on the nose for 3-4 minutes.
- You can also smell it by placing a piece of onion near your nose.
Use of onions to open a closed nose, fixation of the nose and reduce blood pressure Performed ( 11 ). Similarly, onions can also be used to stop bleeding from the nose, as it can absorb the heat in your body and stop bleeding from the nose ( 12 ).
8. Salt spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- One and a half glasses of water
Use Method :
- Add salt and baking soda to the water.
- Using a syringe, pour this water into one nostril and keep the other nostril closed.
- Then tilt your head forward and drain all the water.
- Repeat this once or twice.
How Much Aid:
- Vitamin E capsules
Directions for use:
- Cut the capsule and put the oil in a small bowl.
- Put this oil in your nose. Apply.
- Leave it alone overnight.
- Continue applying it until the nose is dry.
Due to the dry weather, your nose also starts to bleed. In this situation, you can moisturize the nasal membranes with the help of Vitamin E. Oil. Vitamin E has hydrating properties ( 14 ). When the nose remains moist, the risk of bleeding is low ( 15 ).
10. Golden Seal (Goldenseal)
- Some leaves of Golden Seal
- One glass of hot water
- Herbal by immersing the leaves in hot water Prepare tea.
- Steam this tea for 4-5 minutes.
How it is useful:
Using this herb treat bleeding disorders as a hemorrhagic disorder It can be done. It has antimicrobial (antimicrobial), firming and haemostatic (stopping bleeding) properties. This herb is also used for the preparation of colds and sprays. Therefore, it is thought that it may also help to prevent bleeding ( 16 ).
11. Witch hazel
- A few drops of witch hazel juice
- Soak the cotton in hazelnut witch's juice and apply it it on the nose.
- Remove the cotton after a few minutes.
- Use it again when necessary.
How useful it is:
The witch hazel is a plant whose leaves, bark and twigs are used to make medicines. The astringent chemical present in it helps to constrict blood vessels and stop bleeding ( 17 ).
- A few drops of basil juice
- Basil juice bleeds nose.
- You can also chew basil leaves.
Tulsi has been used in Ayurveda for a long time. It has the properties of protecting the body from cold and cold. Tulsi has antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties that help to heal the wound ( 18 ). That's why it is used to stop nose bleeding ( 19 )
Now, after learning about home remedies for stopping nose bleeding, now we talk about some other tips. Nose Bleeding Prevention Tips – Nose Bleeding Prevention Tips
- If you sit in a straight posture, the blood flowing from your nose can be stopped.
- Instead of leaning forward, breathe through your nose instead of breathing through your mouth. This can also prevent nosebleeds.
- Press the nose slightly for about 10 minutes using your thumb and finger. This will reduce blood flow and stop bleeding.
- Apply Vaseline twice daily in both nostrils properly. It is especially useful to apply it at night.
If for some reason your nose starts to bleed, do not panic, rather patiently take the home remedies and advice given in this article. If the blood does not stop after these home remedies, you should consult your doctor immediately. Hope you liked our article. For your suggestions and questions you can contact us via the comment box. Let us also know the answers to some readers' questions on the go.
Frequently Asked Questions
Side effects of nasal bleeding
Is nosebleeds common in pregnancy? Yes, nosebleeds in pregnancy B. During pregnancy, more blood enters the airways, causing a feeling of heaviness in the nose. Due to the accumulation of this blood, the nose of pregnant women may start to bleed. In addition, an increase in the volume of blood in the nose causes damage to the small blood vessels in the nose. This also causes nosebleeds ( 21 ). What causes sudden nostril bleeding? Damage to the blood vessels Because of this blood is coming. This problem is more common in adults and young children over the age of 65 ( 22 ). Too cold or hot weather can also cause nosebleeds ( 2 ). Fasting due to nosebleeds and home remedies – Home remedies to stop nosebleeds through appear first on ] STYLECRAZE .
Is nosebleeds common in pregnancy?
Yes, nosebleeds in pregnancy B. During pregnancy, more blood enters the airways, causing a feeling of heaviness in the nose. Due to the accumulation of this blood, the nose of pregnant women may start to bleed. In addition, an increase in the volume of blood in the nose causes damage to the small blood vessels in the nose. This also causes nosebleeds ( 21 ).
What causes sudden nostril bleeding?
Damage to the blood vessels Because of this blood is coming. This problem is more common in adults and young children over the age of 65 ( 22 ). Too cold or hot weather can also cause nosebleeds ( 2 ).
Fasting due to nosebleeds and home remedies – Home remedies to stop nosebleeds through appear first on ] STYLECRAZE .