Usually, people are disturbed by many diseases, the main reason for which is poor eating habits. Cancer is also a similar disease that causes people to become prey to addiction, as well as many other causes. Remember that cancer is not the name of a problem, but the combined form of many problems is defined as cancer. This is because it is divided into more than 100 parts according to the part and place of the body. One of them is throat cancer (1) (2) . In this Stylecrase article, we tell you about the symptoms, causes and prevention of throat cancer.
Before you know the causes and symptoms of throat cancer, it is better to know what throat cancer is. Get some information.
What Is Throat Cancer – What Is Throat Cancer
What Is Throat Cancer? In order to answer this question, we must first understand cancer. In fact, our body produces cells as needed and destroys old cells on its own. When this process is affected for some reason, new cells are formed and old cells are not destroyed. This causes the cells to grow abnormally, causing a lump inside the body. This lump that forms inside the body is called a tumor, which later takes the form of cancer (1) .
It is important to note that not all tumors turn into cancer, but into a tumor. The tissues or organs close to the body as they grow up damage these tissues and other organs and cause serious problems like cancer. When the same process starts in different parts of the throat, it is called throat cancer (1) (2) .
In the next part of the article we will now give you the throat. Will talk about the types of cancer. Types of Throat Cancer – Types of Throat Cancer In
Types of Throat Cancer are classified on the basis of different parts of the throat. Let's know about them in some detail (2) .
- Oropharyngeal Cancer – Middle throat, i. the mouth and the back of the tongue are called oropharynx. When the cancer appears in this part, it is called oropharyngeal cancer (3) .
- Hypopharyngeal Cancer – The lowest part of the throat is called hypoprenex. The development of cancer cells in this part of the throat is called hypoprogenic cancer (4) .
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer – The back of the nose, i.e. the upper throat is called the nasopharynx. In the case of cancer in this part of the throat, it is called cancer of the nasopharynx (5) .
- Laryngeal Cancer – The larynx between the lower part of the tongue and the trachea. (Sound Instruments). When cancer cells grow in that part of the throat, this type of cancer is called larynx cancer. Explain that the larynx has three main parts. According to them, larynx cancer is also divided into three parts (supraglottis, glottis and subglottis) (6) .
Once we have acquired information related to the type of throat cancer, we can now get throat cancer. We will try to find the reasons for.
Causes And Risk Factors Of Throat Cancer – Causes And Risk Factors Of Throat Cancer
Throat Cancer for I (7) .
- Chewing tobacco.
- Cigarette smoking.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Smoking cigarettes with alcohol increases the risk of throat cancer.
- Caused by human papillomavirus (HPV), which causes throat cancer mainly due to unnatural sex.
In the next section of the article, we try to identify the symptoms of throat cancer. Symptoms Of Throat Cancer – Symptoms Of Throat Cancer  The symptoms of throat cancer are as follows (7) .
- Unusual (loud voice) breathing.
- Cough bleeding.  Problem with food ingestion.
- A severe voice (sore throat) that may not heal even after three to four weeks.
- Sore throat that does not heal even after two to three weeks.  Swelling or lump in the throat.
- Abnormal weight loss.
After Symptoms Of Throat Cancer We will learn how to treat throat cancer. Throat Cancer Treatment – Throat Cancer Treatment
Treatment There are some special methods that are used to treat throat cancer. Let's continue to learn about them in the article (7) .
- Surgery: Surgery is the method by which the operation of the throat removes the cancer cells present in it. It is given.
- Radiation Therapy: This treatment process is accepted in the original state of cancer when there is not much growth of tumor or cancer cells. He is trying to destroy the cancer cells through radiation.
- Chemotherapy: This healing process attempts to destroy the cancer cells through certain drugs that make Radiation therapy more effective.
- Laryngectomy: When cancer cells grow to such an extent, they become difficult to destroy. In this case, the voice tool is completely removed. This treatment process is called laryngectomy.
After treating throat cancer, we will now learn about the prevention of this problem. Avoiding Throat Cancer – What to Avoid During Throat Cancer in Hindi
- Do not consume tobacco.
- Stay away from smoking.
- Alcohol Do not consume.
- Distance from Unnatural Sex
After avoiding it, now we will tell you some other ways to prevent throat cancer. Throat Cancer Prevention – Hindi Throat Cancer Prevention Tips
The following are preventative measures you can take to avoid this problem to a great extent yourself (8) .
- Take a balanced diet.
- Nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits in the diet Turn on.
- Try to lose weight.
- Mouthwash Clean the Yamit.
- Stay away from using betel nuts.
- Exercise regularly.
Now that you are well versed in throat cancer, it is important to avoid the methods suggested in the article. Keep this in mind so that this disease does not come to you in the future. At the same time, if you are unfortunately struggling with this problem, then this is your chance to become aware of the disease. All that needs to be done is to understand the causes, symptoms and precautions mentioned in the article and not to leave the main risk factors of the problem alone. At the same time, if the problem has increased, then choose the appropriate method from the mentioned treatment methods and consult your doctor. We hope this article will prove useful for many families with throat cancer. If you have any other questions or suggestions regarding this topic, please contact them via the comment box below.
Publication Causes, Symptoms and Treatment of Throat Cancer – Throat Cancer Causes, Symptoms and Treatment of Hindi appeared first on STYLECRAZE .