You must have often heard people say that the excess of something is always harmful. Something similar happens to the nutrients needed for our body. An irregular diet is one of the main reasons. Sometimes, due to improper diet, certain elements enter so much in our body that we increase the risk of getting many diseases. One of them is cholesterol, which causes many heart problems. Yoga is a great option for lowering cholesterol. In this Stylecrase article, we will tell you in detail how yoga is useful for lowering high cholesterol.
Before learning about cholesterol lowering yoga, take a little look at what cholesterol is.
What Is Cholesterol? What Is Cholesterol
The body needs many nutrients for good health and better growth. Although we get all the nutrients from the food, but there are some that our body produces. Cholesterol is also one of them. This is a type of fat. It is viscous (wax) and viscous as fat. It is mainly produced in the liver. Therefore, cholesterol does not need to be taken from foods (dairy products which are its alternative sources) (1) . In such a situation, the control of cholesterol becomes very important. Many risks associated with heart disease (eg – blood viscosity, obesity, high blood pressure, heart attack) can be encountered due to uncontrolled cholesterol (2) . Therefore, cholesterol levels should be normal.
Come, now we know how yoga is useful for treating high cholesterol.
How Yoga Is Beneficial For Cholesterol – How Yoga Helps Hindi Cholesterol
A balanced diet is usually recommended along with cholesterol lowering exercises. Of course, exercise and a balanced diet are essential for health, but in some situations, cholesterol cannot be controlled solely by it. In this situation, doctors recommend doing yoga along with cholesterol-lowering exercises in their routine (3) . At the same time, research done in this regard suggests that doing yoga reduces the amount of bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the amount of good cholesterol (HDL). This may reduce the risk of high cholesterol (eg: – blood viscosity, obesity, high blood pressure, heart attack) (4) . For this reason, it can be said that yoga can be a good way of getting rid of this problem.
Once we know the benefits of yoga for the treatment of high cholesterol, we will now talk about some special yogis useful in this problem.
Cholesterol-lowering yoga – Cholesterol-lowering yoga
Many yoga mats are used to lower high cholesterol, some of which we tell you about. No. On the other hand, all these yoga asanas enhance the body's metabolic process, reduce bad cholesterol (LDL) and increase good cholesterol (HDL). It improves our physical health and also strengthens the immune system (5) (6) .
1. How to Make Sarvangasana
- First, spread the yoga mats and lie on your back. During this time, keep your hands close to your waist body.
- Now slowly lift your feet up.
- Now support your waist and hips with your hands and lift them from the ground.  Then support your back with your hands and straighten your feet while keeping your elbows on the ground.
- Keep in mind that while doing this, your knees and feet must be joined together. Also, make sure that your entire body weight is on your shoulders, head and elbows during this time. At the same time the chin touches the breast.
- Try to stay in this pose for a few seconds and inhale and exhale slowly.
- Now take a deep breath and slowly return to the starting position. Go. Precautions:
- Do not do this asana with a hernia problem.
- Do not attempt to do this asana if there is injury or pain in the neck or shoulder.
- You have a thyroid problem. On the Coach's Negro Practice this asana only in Hindi.
- This asana should not be done in the case of heart disease.
How to do:
- First, place yoga mats on the ground and sit with your legs open.
- Keep in mind that while doing this keep your knees straight and your feet up. Get in touch with each other.
- Keep head, neck and spine straight.
- Now, while exhaling slowly, lean forward and try to hold your toes with your hands. Be careful not to bend your knees.
- Now try to stay in this position for a few seconds and continue to breathe slowly.
- Then take a deep breath and stand up. Precautions: People suffering from diarrhea should stay away from this asana.
- Pregnant women should not do this asana.
- Asthma, ulcers and slippery disks (joint) Not disorders related people should stay out of this position.
3. Kapalbhati Pranayama
How to do:
- First, sit in a Suhasana or Padmasana with yoga mats. ] During the exhalation process, keep in mind that as you do this, your stomach goes inward.
- Now keep your mouth shut and continue to breathe in and out of your nose. As you do this, your belly will come in.
- Make this process slow and convenient. Don't try to force it at all.
- Keep doing this process for as long as possible. Pause for a while after the fatigue and repeat the process again.
- In this way you can repeat four to five Kapalabhati cycles.
- Take this asana with the expert who started the practice for the first time.
- If you have blood pressure, epilepsy, migraines and heart problems, be sure to consult your doctor before performing this asana.
- Pregnant women should avoid doing this easily.
- Kapalbhati URW avoid this posture while eating nothing.
- menstrual cycle.
How to do:
- First, spread the yoga mat and sit with your legs spread straight in front.
- Now bend your right knee to your left knee. Keep the country out.
- Then bend the left knee, keeping the left heel under the right thigh.
- Make sure the spine is right in this position.
- Now the right knee to the left hand. Keep from Trying to hold your right ankle.
- Now turn the neck and waist to the right.
- Stay in the same position for a few seconds.
- Repeat this process on the other side later. Precautions :
- Women should avoid doing this asana during menstruation.
- Pregnant women do not practice this asana.
- If you have undergone any type of surgery, avoid doing this asana
- Peptic ulcer and hernia The problem with the seat material should not.
- then came the pain in the spine, or the injury, not the position.
5. Anulom-Antony Pranayama
How to do:
- First, spread the yoga mats and sit in Padmasana. If you like, you can also sit in Suhasana, Siddhasana or Vajrasana.
- Raise your right arm up and close your right nostril with your thumb. Then take a long, deep breath through your left nostril.
- Then close the left nose with the shortest finger on your right hand and the accompanying finger, exhale through the right pore.
- Keep in mind that while doing this, the Left Hand will remain on the knee.
- Repeat this process for about five minutes.
- Do not take deep breaths while doing this exercise, suffering from heart disease, otherwise the discomfort may increase.  Mass. A. No religion and women practice during pregnancy.
- If any part is especially surgery, practice it or not at all.
How to do:
- First, lie down on your belly by putting yoga mats on.
- Keep both feet straight and spread your toes out.
- Now make a fist with both hands and press it under the hips.
- Then hold your head and mouth and look at the front.
- Now take a deep breath and try to lift both feet above the ground. , Be careful not to bend your knees.
- Move your feet to their maximum height as much as possible.
- Try to stay in the same position for as long as possible.
- Slowly hold your breath when the time is right. Return to your original position while lowering your feet.
- Repeat these exercises about three to four times at a time. Precautions :
- Do nothing before performing this asana. Eat.
- Spine, Neck Do not try to do this asana if you have a headache.
- Pregnant women should not do this asana.
- Consult a doctor for the practice of this asana if there is pain in the waist, back and knees.
- While doing this asana breathe through your nose, do not try to breathe through your mouth.
How to do:
- To do this asana, you first need to lie on your back while doing yoga mats.
- In this position, make sure both your arms and your feet are upright.
- Now bring your feet closer to your hips, bending from your knees.
- Now, with palms facing the sky, keep your back behind your head.
- Now take a deep breath and leave Placing the thighs of the feet to the thighs Lift it above the Fish.
- Then lift your feet up and slowly straighten your elbows while loading both hands.
- Note that the distance between the two legs and between the two hands must be the same.
- Now straighten your arms with your elbows and feet with your knees.
- Now try to bring your head as low as possible.
- Remember This Head To The Thigh Try not to exceed your capacity to bring it down.
- Try to stay in this position for a few seconds.
- Finally, take a deep breath and slowly return to the starting position.
- Do not perform this asana if you have problems with wrist pain or carpal tunnel syndrome (muscle twitching).
- Avoid doing this asana in case of back, shoulder and waist pain. .
- High B Fight should not have this pose of pressure problem.
- pregnant women should avoid this posture.
High Cholesterol How Useful Yoga To Lose It Will Come To Realize Through The Article. At the same time, you also need to learn how cholesterol control is possible through yoga. Through the article, we told you about some special yoga mats and how to do them. Through them, you can not only make your body healthy, but also prevent many serious diseases. If you are in full agreement, then what is the delay? Read all the information related to this topic in the article and practice yoga. If you would like other information related to this topic, you can contact us via the comment box below.