The filling problem can be troubling for anyone. Many people think that weight loss can be reduced by not eating a single meal. That's why some people eat breakfast, so don't eat lunch. At the same time, some people skip breakfast for lunch while it is wrong. Breakfast is considered to be the most important meal of the day. A proper and balanced breakfast not only helps control your weight, but also works to keep your body healthy and full of energy. It is believed that not having breakfast can also be a cause of obesity. Therefore, breakfast is very important for weight loss ( 1 ) ( 2 ). In this StyleCrease article, we will give you information on how to eat weight loss.
What is a Healthy Breakfast?
Breakfast is your body's first diet, First and foremost necessary. That is why it is very important to be nutritious. At the same time, if you are talking about a healthy breakfast, then it is very important to include nutritious foods. For example, low-fat or non-fat milk, fruit and vegetables ( 3 ) ( 4 ). This was just an example, in the next article we will talk about many more foods that you can control your weight by including breakfast.
In the next part of the article we will give you breakfast for reducing obesity. Will give information about. What To Eat For Breakfast To Lose Weight – Healthy Hindi Breakfast Foods To Lose Weight
You must have heard this sound of "Sunday Ho Mande Rose Khao Egg". If you want to lose weight, you can include eggs in your breakfast. Eggs are rich in protein and calcium, this will not only give you energy but also strengthen your bones. If an egg is taken with an energy-deficient diet, such as a low-calorie diet, it may be helpful to lose weight as a dietary supplement ( 5 ).
Many people do not like to drink milk. If you are one of them, then you can include curd in your breakfast. You can lose weight by eating one of your favorite fruits with low fat yogurt (low fat yogurt) ( 6 ). Be careful not to consume sugar with cottage cheese ( 7 ).
Speaking of fruits, you can eat bananas in a snack for weight loss. Just like apples and berries, bananas can be useful for balancing weight. A banana is a good source of fiber and fiber that can help control weight by improving excess eating habits. However, it still needs more robust research ( 8 ).
Speaking of weight loss, oatmeal is a healthy and effective diet. If you want to eat weight loss, porridge may be a good choice ( 9 ). After eating oatmeal, you will not feel hungry for a long time, as eating it will make you feel full for a long time, which can reduce the thirst for frequent eating. Therefore, you will be able to avoid eating junk food, fried foods, or more food at once ( 10 ).
5. Green Tea
Breakfast Breakfast Weight loss cannot be done without the name of Green Tea. Many people prefer to include green tea in their diet instead of tea and coffee. However, according to research, the effect of catechins present in green tea is very mild when weakened, but this effect is very mild ( 11 ). If three to four cups of green tea are consumed during the day, the effect can be seen ( 12 ) ( 13 ). Although it may have a lesser effect on weight loss, drinking green tea can prevent many ailments. Keep in mind that you do not consume it excessively, otherwise it may have a bad health effect.
Fruits can be a good option if you want to lose weight or keep it balanced. If we are talking about fruits, eating apples in it can be helpful in maintaining a balanced weight. The fiber present in the apple will absorb the food slowly so that you do not want to eat again and again and do not eat excessively at once ( 14 ).
Germs ie. Germs can also be useful for weight control. If you include peanut sprouts in your breakfast, it may be helpful for you. If women who have obesity problems eat germinated peanuts, their abdominal obesity can be significantly improved ( 15 ). However, if one is allergic to peanuts, one should consume it consciously or only after consulting a doctor. In addition to peanut sprouts, they can also eat chia seeds sprouts, cabbage or Brussels sprouts ( 16 ) ( 17 ).
In order to maintain a balanced weight, include green vegetables in your diet. The nutrients they contain not only provide energy to the body, but can also help to balance weight. You can keep your weight under control by eating more green vegetables or eating a salad for breakfast ( 18 ).
You can also include avocado in your breakfast. There is no appetite long after consuming as this may cause a feeling of full stomach ( 19 ) ( 20 ).
You may be surprised to know that you can include nuts such as almonds, nuts, peanuts and other similar foods for breakfast. Nuts can reduce the urge to eat again and again, which can prevent a person from overeating. So you can add some nuts to your breakfast ( 21 ) ( 22 ).
Now you know what snacks to slim down – Which foods can be included. Now know below some effective and effective weight loss recipes that you can include in your breakfast.
Some Morning Breakfast Recipes for Obesity Reduction – Healthy Recipes for Hindi Weight Loss Breakfast  1. Bananas, Almonds, Cinnamon Smoothie
- One banana
- Four almonds
- 200 ml milk
- Two tablespoons yogurt
- One fourth spoon cinnamon powder
- Prepare the mixture by mixing all the ingredients in the mixer.
- Now put it in a glass and it is ready for consumption.
- If you want, fill it in a bottle and take it with you on the way to the office.
For how many people:
One person Scope of.
2. Macha Smoothie
- One teaspoon of Macha tea
- One quarter cup of water
- Half a glass of spinach
- 6 almonds sliced
- Two tablespoons of chia seeds  teaspoons grated coconut
- One teaspoon light coconut milk
- Method of brewing some blueberries
- Heat a quarter cup of water in a saucepan, then remove it from the gas and add the match tea to him.
- Then mix it well.
- Now Minute Make the mixture by adding spinach, coconut milk and tea to it.
- Remove the mixture into a bowl and garnish with grated coconut, almonds, chia seeds and blueberries.
How many souls For:
3. Sunny Side, i.e. Poast and avocado toast
- One wheat toast
- Two eggs
- Half avocado
- One quarter spoon of chili flakes or pepper
- One tablespoon olive oil
- 19659045] Salt to taste
Method of preparation:
- Heat olive oil in a pan and make an egg with flour in it.
- Meanwhile, mash half of the avocados.
- Add avocado puree Put in toast
- Now avocado puree Put flour.
- Then sprinkle some chilli flakes or pepper and salt over it.
- Your toast is ready.
- You can also add another toast on top as a sandwich. .
Quantity for how many people:
for one person.
4. Germinated flax seed powder
- 2 cups cooked sprouted moong
- Half cup chopped tomatoes
- Half cup chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons 1965 boiled9090 2 tablespoons flax seed powder
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- Boil mong, sliced, sliced peanuts and flax seed powder.
- Now add. Mix non-black salt, lemon juice and finely chopped coriander leaves well
- Your protein cooked healthy snacks
add up to many people.
5 .. Rava Upma
- 4 tablespoons semolina
- Half finely chopped onion
- Half finely chopped carrots
- One spoonful of mustard seed
- Some curry leaves
- melted butter
- one teaspoonful of dal gave
- 10 peanuts
- half teaspoon chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Heat a pan and add to it melting.
- Now add curry leaves and mustard seeds to the heat.
- Let the mustard crack.
- Add a vat of dal and fry for a while.
- Add the chopped onion and cook the onion for a few minutes until it changes color.
- Then add the sliced carrots and peanuts. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the semolina, salt and green chillies and cook well for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add water.
- Stir until the water is dry.
- ] When the water is dry, add the coriander leaves to it and eat it hot.  Quantity for how many people:
6. Bezan Cheela
- 4 tablespoons gram flour
- Half chopped onion
- Half chopped tomato
- Two tablespoons chopped green coriander
- 19659045] One quarter teaspoon turmeric
- One quarter teaspoon red chilli powder
- One or two finely chopped green chilli pepper
- Water as needed
- Half cup Greek yogurt
- Take the bowl and mix it with gram flour. Pour all the ingredients.
- Now mix the ingredients well by adding water to it and prepare the dough.
- Now take the non-stick or plain grate and place it on the gas for heating. Add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- When the butter is hot, spread a tablespoon of gram flour into it and spread it.
- When steamed, serve it.
- Make Cheese and Greek Yogurt Eat it.
Quantity for how many people:
For one person.
7. Yoghurt, fruits, nuts and seeds
- Half yogurt
- Half thin sliced apples
- Half thin sliced peaches (Peach)
- One cup
- 19659046] One teaspoon of pumpkin seeds (pepipas)
- One teaspoon of flax seed powder
- One tablespoon of chopped almonds
- Beat Greek yogurt with linen yoghurt in the pile.  Now add chopped apples, chopped peaches, pomegranates, almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- . Doors
amount to many people.
8. Green apple and spinach (19659185) 8. Green apple and spinach puree ” width=”700″ height=”450″ />
For one person.  Note: It is important to take care not only of breakfast but also of breakfast as well as proper exercise, yoga, avoiding junk food and a whole-day diet.
Breakfast for Weight Loss Once you know these easy recipes, you will no longer have the excuse for not having breakfast in no time. All you need is to store easy-to-find foods in your kitchen and refrigerator. After you try them, you will also tell everyone to have breakfast and lose weight. Now, without delay, choose your favorite recipe from them. If you like, you can enjoy it by making a recipe every day and sharing your experience with us in the comment box. Also, if you have an easy breakfast recipe for weight loss, share it with us.